Warburton Digs - Vista views in the heart of Warby
Warburton Digs self-contained accommodation has all the facilities and homely comforts to make your stay a very comfortable one. It is a spacious and cozy 4- bedroom house that sleeps 10 comfortably, right in the heart of Warburton.
The house has recently undergone a massive renovation making it ideally suited for groups and family getaways.
Enjoy the stunning vista views of Mount Donna Buang or sit by the wood fire and relax. Just 3 minutes from the centre of town and the Yarra River, it is perfectly located for mountain biking, road riding and relaxing. Feed the spectacular bird life from the deck.
Warburton Digs features:
• Main bedroom: Queen bed with en-suite. • Bedroom 2: Double bed lower bunk; single bed upper bunk and trundle bed.
• Bedroom 3: 2 single beds. • Bedroom 4: 2 single beds or 1 queen bed. • Two bathrooms with continuous gas hot water, heating lamp and hairdryers.
• 3 toilets. • WIFI. • Linen & towels provided
• Fully equipped kitchen. • The dining area with hand crafted table seats 10. • Complimentary pod coffee machine
• Log wood fire heater. • Split system AC/heating. • Large flat screen TV & DVD player
• Two large decks and outdoor settings. • BBQ. • Fully equipped laundry
• Board games. • Porta-cot. • Bike wash bay
• On-site secure parking for up to 4 cars. • Strictly no pets and no smoking
We look forward to hosting you!